Skip to content
- The Asian Shakespeare Association (ASA) is committed to protecting the privacy of its members, conference registrants, and subscribers.
- The ASA website (asianshakespeare.org) is open-access and does not require submitting personal information to view.
- The ASA collects names and e-mails via an online contact form so as to disseminate the Asian Shakespeare Newsletter, calls for papers, and conference-related and other relevant messages to subscribers. To stop receiving mail from the ASA, contact the ASA administrator by e-mailing email@example.com.
- The ASA collects titles, names, institutional affiliations, academic ranks, e-mails, and nationalities or countries of residence of its registered members to provide member service and maintain aggregate data on current and historical membership trends. The data collected will not be shared with external third parties.
- Membership data will be held for a maximum of six (6) years. Members may remove information about themselves at any time by contacting the ASA administrator.
- The ASA may collect additional personal information from conference registrants so as to apply for grants or visas. The data collected will be used exclusively for executing a given conference and will not be retained after the conference.